Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I got my Fantasy Football team set up tonight, I named it the PigskinKids.....same name as the last two years..... my draft is tomorrow morning while I'm at clinicals so I set up all of my preferences for QB, WR, RB, TE and other key positions... I like kicking ass at this fantasy shit.....it's interesting and a good fun way to keep up on the personal stats of different players and not just the team records, and from there you can make some pretty accurate predictions as to how the team will play.... anybody else ready for Manning Bowl 2006? what a great effein way to start out the season.... this could be good..... I'm a little torn, I'm such an Eli and Tiki fan, and I was listening to the Barbershop (Sirius NFL Radio show) with the Barber boys and I felt a little bad for them....I want Tiki to rock the house, but the Colts still gotta come out on top. I root for Eli, but the big bro's got it on lock.... :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home