Thursday, September 07, 2006

I've been on a little bit of a media craze this past week. I got about 10 new CD's and 5 new books....plus the new laptop, so I'm in a euphoric media state of mind at the moment. So, bookwise I bought:
1. A Long Way Down- Nick Hornby
2. To feel Stuff-Andrea Seigel
3. TheComplete Encyclopedia of Signs and Symbols
4. A Short History of Nearly Everything- Bill Bryson
5. Stargazer- Essential Astronomy Map and Guide Pack

and CDwise I bought:
1. The Fray- How to Save a Life
2. Nelly Furtado- Loose
3. Yeah Yeah Yeahs- Show your bones
4. We Are Scientists- With love and squalor
5. KT Tunstall- Eye to the telescope
6. Augustana- All the stars and the boulevards
7. Hinder- Extreme Behavior
8. The Click Five-Greetings from the Imrie house
9. 30 Seconds to Mars- Beautiful Lie

ok...so i lied, i only bought nine CD's i guess...unless i forgot one....but it will hold me over for a while.. In better more exciting news, I think I've decided on the company I'm going to travel with. just not the location yet. He's going to send me my "options" tomorrow.....this is shaping up to be a darn good week! and my stepmother is flying into Miami on Saturday and I get to go have lunch with her! I'm excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home