Friday, September 15, 2006

Football Predictions 2.

This week, I got smart. I decided to post my opinions and stats BEFORE the games, so that IO can say...LOOK I WAS RIGHT!!!!! haha

So, since no one really reads my blogs about football, I'll keep it short and sweet. If for some reason, someone with an interest wants to know why I am picking a certain team, just comment, and I'll let ya know :) I'm just a plethera or sports betting information! The team that will WIN is in bold......

**UPDATED**

Ok...and here we go:
1.Bills vs. Dolphins WRONG!
2. Panthers vs. Vikings RIGHT!
3. Browns vs. Bengals RIGHT!
4. Lions vs. Bears RIGHT!
5. Texans vs. Colts RIGHT!
6. Saints vs. Packers RIGHT!
7. Giants vs. Eagles RIGHT!
8. Raiders vs. Ravens RIGHT!
9. Buccaneers vs. Falcons RIGHT!
10. Cardinals vs. Seahawks RIGHT!
11. St. Louis vs. 49ers WRONG!
12. Chiefs vs. Broncos RIGHT!
13. Patriots vs. Jets RIGHT!
14. Titans vs. Chargers RIGHT!
15. Redskins vs. Cowboys RIGHT!
16. Steelers vs. Jaguars **pending**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home