Sunday, September 10, 2006

Top 5 Random Things about MaeMae you always wanted to know*
*but were too afraid to ask

1. I often wish...that someone could invent a camara that would allow people to see inside of my brain so that I wouldn't have to waste so much of my time explaining what I am thinking and so people could know me better than most people do.
2. I have a bad habit of educating people on various subjects, even when they don't really want to learn. I just always want to learn everything, I assume everyone has the same clique-ish "thirst" that I do.
3. I think I would actually be perfectly happy moving back to Indiana now..... pending a few minor details
4. I could not get a rented film back to the video store on time if my life depended on it......and I use to manage a video chain for 2 years!!!! (I just became the proud owner of a used copy of High Fidelity after forgeting to return it for over 2 weeks)
5. My football predictions are unbelievably, I went 12 for 13 this first Sunday, and called the score on the Colts to within 3 points..... (but I guess I should have posted that on here before the game and you would be more likely to believe me) hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home