Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I have found tonight, that no matter how cool I am.....and how much I feel like I mesh with certain people...the mere fact that I have tits obviously controls my social situation....I was rejected from ManCamp tonight.....don't ask if you're not familiar, just suffice it to say that it's "away" time for a bunch of pretty cool guys. In essence, they do not have to deal with women's bullshit....which is fucking cool in my opinion, I love the idea....except I can't go.....and I DON'T WANNA DEAL WITH WOMEN'S BULLSHIT EITHER!!!! I'm pouting.....I shouldn't take it personal....at all.....but I've been going crazy in this house for the last five weeks!!! I was even prepared to barter with my homemade beer and liquor...no go...no help.....so I'm sitting by myself....cuz it's WEDNESDAY......blogging.....half a bottle short of apple brandy than when I sat down here.....fuck everyone, it's much more relaxing to drink by yourself! hahahahaha


2 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get over it! You're still a woman, and this post and you pouting about not being able to go is the exact thing that they are trying to escape. Deal with it, you lack a penis...

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Erin said...

i know this...that's the irony of it :-) hahaha...thanks Tim for the reminder :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home