Thursday, October 19, 2006

Randomness.........

Tim: I feel left out......but good for you god damn it!!!!! hahahahha

No place in Brownstown sells Salt and Vinegar potato chips at 2 am......and trust me, I checked three places....and just the fact that there are three places open to check was kind of a feat around these parts.

Weeds is an amazingly awesome TV series....I highly recommend it.

You really can meet your "gay quota" for the week rather quickly when you hang out with Kate and Gary, but god love em I can't quite get enough

Simple logic....why buy the cow?......this whole thing was probably a horrible idea...

Alison: Be patient, only 5 more days and I'll know if we are to be future roommates....

Tim: Waahhh.....there's sand in my vagina....waaaahhhh.....my pussy hurts.....

Katie: I am a simple goat......I live in the back of a pickup truck...the old man tied me here with a three foot rope....am I happy? .... he don't..... give a fuck......

People look at you funny when you're washing your car in your pajamas in the dark at 6 am.....trust me on this one...... and don't ask.....

Unemployment is totally driving me batty.......I'm not cut out for bon-bon eating and soaps

Do my text messages go off into the ether?......

Why can everyone in my graduating class get their ARRT exam results back within 5 days but mine has taken almost 3 weeks?...I'm registered and online.....but I haven't received my awesome score yet......which I'm convinced is amazing or they wouldn't hold on to it for so long.

I actually drove to Greensburg today to go to a video store......and have McDonalds....again.....don't ask....

I'm goin to a poker game in Lafayette real soon....watch the fuck out bitches.....I'm BACK

Sometimes, the world quits revolving when you leave, and other times, things go on like clockwork and make you realize just how miniscule and unimportant you really are to the world.

I have an interview Monday morning and I'm very nervous. But I bought a new skirt suit that will totally knock 'em dead....you should see it, I'm kinda hot in a naughty secretary kind of way.

I might be a smidgin depressive tonight.....I'm gonna go crawl in bed and read some medieval literature, just to further prove the fact I'm the most bizarre fucked up excuse for an Indiana girl ever

I'm going to get my hair cut tomorrow....don't panic ....just a touch.....but why does it matter what YOU think anyway...and yes....I am referring to you.....you're a fucking quick one....

Watch out for drunken gay vampires, they go right for the jugular...or the "internal jugular" as the Mambler calls it...hahahah.... I still have bite marks on my goddamn neck.

I'm getting mean......goodnight. Luvins.....

2 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Repressed anger you have. Anger leads to the dark side. Or some shit, not like it matters to you, you've never seen that movie anyway. HAR! You'll never even guess who posted this... Wait, who the fuck else says HAR! God damnit, my cover is blown or some shit. Cover being blown isn't nearly as nice as being blown... See, my comment is almost as fucking random as your thing... And are the shards of glass out of your vagina yet? Or is it still bleeding painly & profusely?

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Gee....Tim....I'd never guess who the hell this came from.... HAR HAR....and the vag comments....you and your vaginal obsession...and I did manage to watch half of that movie...., I love Spaceballs, doesn't that count for something??? Oh, and "Spaceballs: The Cartoon" is soon to be on it's way....watch the fuck out....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home