Saturday, September 30, 2006

Quotes heard 'round MaeMAe this week

"Normal is a fallacy, as opposed to being a phallus, which would just be gross"
-heard from an old aquaintence in response to be me saying his "girlfriend" situation was not normal.

"I'd do ya right in the pepperoni"
-heard from the nuc med tech at Tenetcare about seeing a picture of me in a giant pizza costume.

"What would you say if I brought a 17 year old home?"
-heard from Tim after he found the cool high school hang out spot in his new town is actually the theatre right by his house.

"The CEO is my brother-in-law, I'll make a call for ya"
-heard from DR. Hale when he heard I'd applied for a job at HCA Health in Nashville.

"You're insane...I hate you"
-heard from a friend when I sent him a picture of me drunk on the beach at 11 am this morning.

"I've been clean for about 20 days....heroine addicts are crazy, they start using and they'll start stealing the same day."
-heard from our new Assistant Manager trainee at Papa John's in my car tonight as I'm driving him home.

"....if you are interested in qualifying in the next round of screening please reply by October 13, 2006."
-written in an email to me letting me know I passed the initial online screening for Jeopardy! and had qualified for written testing in Orlando.

"Please arrive 30 minutes before your exam for processing and bring two forms of identification"
-written in an email regarding my radiology board exam that I am taking at 11 am on Monday morning.

"Fuck you....NO!, FUCK YOU.......isn't that why you make 1.50 more an hour than everyone else, so you can run shifts?"
-as screamed by my manager at Papa John's to my friend Alicia causing lots of baby-mama drama that night at work, and causing lots of other drivers to begin rioting for a higher rate of pay,....funny shit..

"What? You said I should get a hobby....."
-as heard from my ex-BF when I commented that maybe he shouldn't spend $20,000 on a pulling truck when he still sleeps on the couch at his mother's house.

There were many more that I told myself I had to remember, but of course, forgot.....anyway, hope you enjoyed, and I'll write again soon.....I've been slacking this week, but it's been a lil crazy...so please forgive me. I'll try to be a bit more reliable in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home