Monday, October 09, 2006

New Beginnings

I am OFF!!!!! On my journey..... I am currently spending this evening in Orlando. Tim's in Orlando for a conference and I am taking advantage of his hotel room....and the free internet to post this blog. I can't write much, it's late, I'm being rude, but I'd thought I'd update you...today I saw The Departed it could quite possibly be the best action movie I've seen in my entire life. I think it could have ended differently and secured it's spot as the best movie ever, but it's going to have to settle more almost the best, with the ending flop and all. Awesome soundtrack, immaculate acting, steller cast and just plain great script writing.....if you see any movie this month, make this be the movie. I think I'm starting to develop a Leonardo DiCaprio crush....now that he's not so gay and girly romancish...now he's gritty, dirty, ......troubled....I like it....it's pretty fucking hot actually. and Sasha and I went to the Bodies Exhibit in Miami, which was a little disappointing because it was pretty much exactly like being in the OR or looking through my cadaver anatomy books, but can totally see how someone outside of the medical field would find it amazing. I guess once you've helped the medical examiner scrape someone's brains out their skull after you've removed their organs and ripped their tongue out from their throat, seeing how the heart works just doesnt get your blood rushing......... yeah....sorry for that visual......I forget all of you are not so medically inept.........apologies...... so, good night....have fun...watch out for bed bugs, it's about that time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home