Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Ok...a quick update for the weekend, I'll blog more later, but I'm sitting at work, and apparently, the internet in allowed and actually somewhat encouraged here, so.....I can be a bad employee and get online. About the job, it's really good. It's a smaller place, so instead of getting stuck at one machine or in one room all day long, I get a good mix of everything. Mammo, CT, MRI, xray, OR, Fluoro...I've done some exams in every one of these modalities in the last two weeks since I started. I also like the people. No lazy old geezers, no snotty do-gooders, just cool, chill people that let you do your thing.....I'm very happy. Plus, they are paying for me to go to digital mammography training in January for a week in Wisconsin. Anyone wanna go with me?....free hotel...and free trip if you ride up and back with me. January 23-27.....let me know...yeah right....like anyone will want to go to Milwaukee....but it was worth a shot. The new house is awesome....getting everything in order this week. Unpacking three girl's houses into one house has been quite the chore, but it is getting better. Tomorrow is turkey day and I have no family plans, so I'll spend most of the day cleaning and organizing for our thanksgiving dinner on Sunday. The girls and I are have a post thanksgiving get together sunday evening for anyone that would like to come by. I think we will all be turkeyed out, so i believe we're gonna do an Italian theme for the evening. Some wine, pasta, maybe chicken and some desserts, oh and of course mixed drinks afterward. I plan on being a little past buzzing by the end of the night. Care to join?...i have about 3 rsvps so far....not a good turn out, but we'll see....it's still a few days away. Oh, on a lighter funnier note: I got the cat up to the house....you know...THE cat...Chewbaca.....the freakiest and ugliest cat on the planet...which is quite the accomplishment to have both in one cat. She hates me...she growled at me for 3 hours straight Sunday night, and she's getting a little more adjusted to the house and being an inside kitty again. I'm really not a cat person....but Chewy has been around for a long time, I couldn't leave her behind!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home